Fajitas are a crowd-pleaser because everyone can customize their own. This is a great on-the-go recipe because it literally takes just minutes to prepare (and minutes to devour as well).
- 1 lb boneless skinless free-range chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp garlic
- sea salt to taste
- Optional: guacamole
- Cut all vegetables into strips.
- Sprinkle chili powder, cumin, garlic and salt on to the chicken.
- Bake chicken and vegetables at 350 degrees F until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are soft.
- Cut chicken into strips and mix into the vegetables.
- Top with guacamole and serve.